Adopting a child is a lifetime commitment. Adopting through coordinators2inc provides families with a lifetime of resources and support. We offer services to anyone whose life has been touched by adoption.
Being able to offer a lifetime of resources to the adoption community as children grow and develop requires financial support far beyond client fees. Here's how you can help make a difference in the lives of children through your gifts of time and/or money...
MAKE A DONATION TO ONE OR MORE OF OUR GIVING PROGRAMS
- Honorarium and Memorial Gifts (honoring a family member or special friend)
- Annual Fund (which supports programs that are not fee-based and serves children with special needs)
- Roots and Wings Tree (honoring your child with an engraved leaf with his/her name on it)
- United Way
- Corporation and Business Opportunities
- You can increase your donation if your company matches gifts to non-profits!
- Participate in one our annual fundraisers:
- Golf Tournament - currently held each year at The Dominion Club - June 27, 2011
- Kids Walk for Kids walkathon - April 9. 2011 at Benedictine High School
- Autumn Wine Fest - held in the Fall; date TBA
CHECK THIS SITE OFTEN FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON OUR FUNDRAISER EVENTS
DONATE ONLINE NOW
Send your donations to:
1617 Monument Ave.
Richmond, VA 23220
Please indicate which giving program you are supporting.
On behalf of all the children you help...Thank you.
BE A COORDINATORS2INC VOLUNTEER
If you would like to volunteer your time at Coordinators2inc click here to see the opportunities we have waiting for you.